Why Vulcanet is a must have product?
- on September 19, 2019
- Categories: Posts
For those who don’t know yet, Vulcanet is essentially an all-in-one cleaning wipe for your Bike, Car, Boat or any vehicle for that matter, that replaces soap and water. So coming to the point, following are some compulsive reasons to use vulcanet over other products -
- It cleans and also protects unlike other products. Vulcanet is safe on Rubber and can be used on Helmets and Leathers as well. It is good for all surfaces (chrome, paint, rubber, leather …). It’s great for cleaning white sidewalls of the tires. Also it doesn’t ruin the paint / surface etc.
- It’s the ultimate cleaning product combining the actions of many products together, all in one. And let’s face it, it’s not just soap and water is it? It’s degreaser, shampoo, silicone shine, metal polish, wax, leather cleaner, hosepipes, sponges, cleaning mittens etc etc. This is a true All-In-One and it comes in just one handy tub.
- Each tub will clean your motorbike up to 40 times or your car a dozen times. Vulcanet is in fact of great value.
- Vulcanet coats and protects your surface making it repel dirt and nasties. So the next application of Vulcanet is then working on a surface that has been cared for previously, meaning less effort for you and the product. So, the more you clean with Vulcanet the easier it is to clean the next time.
- It won’t dry out for years if you keep it in the tub, with the lid closed. There’s a reservoir of solution in the bottom of the tub that prevents drying out from regular use and guards against periods of leaving the lid off.
- It avoids creation of scrates, specially micro scratches.
- It uses a 3 stage system, A cloth to trap dirt, A solution to do all the cleaning and a microfiber to polymerise the solution to create a protective barrier. The dirt trapped is thrown away with the cloth and not wedged into the Microfibre.
- It’s safe on skin, its dermatologically tested, but if you’re likely to overuse, you can consider using gloves to prevent over-drying of the skin. But as all people are different, you should see what effect it has on you.
- It’s made in France to strict European Standards.
With these fascinating facts, we wish you Happy Cleaning!!