10 Must Have Motorcycling Accessories
- on February 01, 2022
Motorcycling is a passion many aspire but follow few. Buying your dream machine is one thing but accessorizing it can be a job that can leave you confused. This article will help you understand the must have motorcycling accessories for man and machine. These accessories not only add to the aesthetic value of the bike but also ease your riding experience.
1. Mobile Mount & Charger - Want to stay connected to navigation all the time?
Installing a mobile mount is a must. The mount helps you to enjoy a hassle-free
riding time and also ensures you are able to map your journey constantly. Apart
from mounting your phone, keeping a charger handy is also another wonderful
accessory to ease your journey. USB chargers can be installed on the bike, which allows you to chare your mobile, action camera and other gadgets on the go.
2. Bluetooth Intercom - Hands free and hassle-free ride accentuates the entire riding experience. Bluetooth Intercom is yet another essential motorcycling accessory that will help you to stay connected with the mobile all the time for staying connected with fellow riders, attending calls or listening to music.
3. Disc Lock - A disc lock system is to ensure the bike is parked safely and protect it from theft. The disc lock is a very compact device usually attached on the front or rear wheel once you park the bike. It is easy to carry in your luggage and ensures motorcycle safety.
4. Air seat cushion - Stock seats can cause discomfort when riding for long hours on rough tarmac. Thus, using an air seat cushion can be one of the best decisions to provide additional support and comfort during your rides. So, seat cushions qualify to be on our list for must have motorcycling accessories.
5. Tank Bag - While on a motorcycle trip, there are certain small items which needs immediate access during the ride. These can be your charger, sanitizer, wallet, sunglasses, medicines or even an extra pair of gloves. These items can be kept in your tank bag which is readily accessible during rides and pitstops. There is a huge variety of tank bags available in the market, ensure to pick the one that will fulfill your personal requirements and will fit easily on your bike, without causing any discomfort.
6. Hand Grips - Long hours of riding can stress your hands and thus hand grips is an added motorcycling accessory that offer extra cushioning to hands, particularly during long riding hours. Continuous riding cause exertion or pain in hands because you have to continuously hold the accelerator and clutch. These grips are easy to install and have a soft rubber layer for added comfort.
7. Balaclava - We cannot imagine riding without our helmets and thus using a balaclava under the helmet becomes equally important. They are made of soft absorbent material and help in multiple ways. One it adds as an extra layer between the helmet and your hair, thus helps in reducing hair fall arising due to friction between helmet liner and hair. They absorb sweat and thus stop it from dripping down on your face while riding. Apart from these balaclavas also protect riders from dust and act as a face mask even when you are off the bike.
8. Earplugs - Without compromising on the ability to hear traffic sounds, ear plugs protect your ears from hearing damage. With time, constant riding and exposure to loud sounds can lead to experiencing ringing sound in your ears. This ringing is known as tinnitus, which can be prevented by wearing earplugs while you are riding your motorcycle. This is one motorcycling accessory which every rider riding in India finds a blessing to own.
9. Anti-puncture sealant - A flat tire in the middle of the road can be highly irritating, especially when you are in a remote location with limited access to resources. Finding a repair shop is a possibility but never a surety. In such cases an anti-puncture sealant is a saviour. You can seal the tire with the gel, which will last long and keep you on the wheels all the time.
10. Hydration bag- Long rides can always lead to dehydration, thus carrying water with you is a not to be missed thing. Dehydration can be caused in summers as well as winters, thus do not be skeptical about picking your hydra bag even when you are off to a ride during winter season.