Top Off-Road Motorcycling Trails In Delhi NCR
- on January 07, 2022
Road trips are usually about riding on straight terrain, much known conditions that you and your bike are going to encounter. Off road on the other hand involves much more and can be highly demanding on both; the man and the machine. It not only influences the way you plan your trips but also determines the kind of bike you would like to ride. Off road motorcycling is picking up in India and Delhites have access to some amazing off road trails in and around the neighbouring regions.
Here we’ve listed some off road motorcycling tracks for you, where you can get all you need to pacify your adventurous side.
- Summer Sprint- This trail is for the experienced ones and is located near the popular GFR (Gurgaon Faridabad Road). It is a free track of 18kms, connecting the village Kot Faridabad and Veetrag Stone Crusher. These trails do not have any eateries or fuel stations. So, remember to carry your own water and some tidbits to eat. Also, remember to tank up. It’s quite a challenging track as it runs through the jungle so one can expect a lot of wilderness. The forest is filled with keekar trees; be careful while riding through it. Make sure you are geared up well for this less traveled off road motorcycling track.
- Bandhwari Pond- This off-road motorcycling track also has its route via the GFR. This too does not have a petrol pump or any eateries en route. The pond is a natural beauty and is a treat to the eyes after crossing the forest trails. If you are adventurous enough, you can explore some other trails on this route by taking a detour, but make sure as you go farther the mobile reception gets weak and you might lose your GPS.
- Leopard Trail- Entering from the highway NH8, just after Haldiram’s, the road leads you to the Leopard trail situated amidst the Aravallis. This motorcycling trail allows you to explore the green belt of Aravali while giving you ample of opportunity to quench the adventurous thirst. This trail gives you a feel of hill riding. You will also get a taste of riding through twisties, which can be exciting to ride through for beginners. At the end of this trail is a cafe where you can satiate your desire for finger licking snacks.
- TS MotoRanch- This off road motorcycling track is located in Aravalis and is operated by team Throttle Shrottle. Here riders get to train in a controlled environment and it is a great spot for practicing off roading skills. However one is required to pay a nominal charge for training here.
- Off Road Adventure Zone- Located in Village Baliyawas, Gurgaon, ORAZ is an open track to hone your off roading skills. Apart from being adventurous on motorcycles, they also offer adventure opportunities on ATV, Zip line and have a dedicated play area too.
- OTR Dirtpark- Located in Gurugram, OTR Dirtpark is a Motocross training academy and they offer a dirt biking arena too. One can definitely practice off roading and can also get trained from expert riders to take your off road riding a level up. Here too there is a fee for the services you take.
- The Lost Lake trails- This off roading trail is located near Damdama and offers a perfect solution for off road craving. The track is a medley of hilly regions, patches of muddy and rocky terrain. Here there is a patch of sand too.. This is a treat for adventure lovers and helps riders gain confidence for riding on varied terrains.
- Baba Land - this is a name given to a spot in Mangar trails where, at the end of a plain stretch of land, is a small temple with a hut, being used by a ‘Baba’. It is frequented by a lot of riders who enjoy playing with their machines as the plain stretch gives them ample space to test their skills … a good place to practice off-road riding.
These trails offer a punch of adventure and fun but can be challenging too if you are new to off road motorcycling. A little tip here; do gear up well as per the riding conditions because safety comes first after all.