Adventure touring often leads you down the path less taken. And while travelling to these remote regions is truly rewarding, you often find yourself far away from modern conveniences like petrol stations! The usual solution to this is to carry a jerry can with fuel along with you. But jerry cans take up valuable space and, when empty, become a liability.
Thankfully there is an alternative! Now you can easily extend your traveling range without having to fit an expensive long range touring tank. Available in 3L and 6L derivatives, the Desert Fox fuel cells can easily be folded or rolled up when empty, saving weight and space.
Designed for Enduro and touring adventure riders, the Trail 3 L Motorcycle Fuel Bladder is the ideal medium to carry extra fuel.
Suitable for the top of panniers, top boxes or where space is at a premium. Compact enough to fit into most hydro packs.
Trial 3L fuel bladder features:
- Daisy chains and D-Rings allow the cell to be strapped in almost any position.
- Strong, lightweight and easy to store when not required, leaving you with more space when it is needed most.
- 3 L capacity, Width 24 cm x 40 cm Length
- Weight when empty 300g
- Supplied with a fuel spout that stores inside a dust-proof integrated pouch.
- D rings and daisy chains are suitable for use with tie downs or Bungee cords.
- Also suitable for water, provided that the cell has not been used for fuel before.