Gods Triton X1 – 75Ltr Saddlebag
The Triton S series was a huge success . It redefined the standards of Moto Luggage and exceeded the expectations of our users . It was such a success that it was eventually acquired by Royal Enfield for their own product lineup. We are highly grateful for the immense love shown by the riders. This is what drives us forward.We regret having kept a long-long list of riders waiting for their Triton, after it was discountinued . Reinventing such a successful product is a very tough job. But we’ve worked really hard at it . And after a lot of reinvention, prototypes and feedback from our community of riders, we are glad to announce – The Triton X.The next in the series of disruptions from RoadGods.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Patent pending convertible design. (Appl.#284014)
- Huge space upto 76 Ltrs. (2 X 33 Ltrs)
- Gods signature Geometric Design
- Triton is a 3-in-1. A Saddle bag , a unified backpack and twin sling bags.
- Adjustable saddle bag for all shapes, sizes of motorycle seats.The Three strap mechanism allows a perfect fit on all sizes of seats, which makes Triton always a snug fit to your motorcycle, does not allow it to sag .
- Easily unified into a single backpack for you to carry all of your stuff easily.
- Easily detachable into twin sling bags for your outings . Don’t need to rearrange your stuff all over again.
- 1 year warranty
- Tool and Utilities kit under the hood with elasticated ripples for holding tools, utilities, grooming products, chargers and cables neatly.
- Compartment on inside for laptops and tablets.
- One zippered pocket and One bottle holder and on each saddle bag.
- Reflective Gods Crown™ on front and sides . For visibility in dark .
- Reflective tape linings on front .
- Hidden straps on top for attaching Tripods , sleeping bags etc.
- Capsule Rain covers can be stored inside the side pocket.
Aerodynamics and Weight Distribution :
We have developed Triton over several iterations keeping in mind its dynamics and balance with the bike. Following is the Physics behind its unique design :
- Aerodynamic swept up design which facilitates smooth air flow from front to rear.
- Weight Distribution :
- As saddle bag : The trapezoidal shape allows the major part of weight to remain concentrated towards the center of the motorcycle, near the rider, which enables better balance and handling.
- As Backpack and Sling bag : The trapezoidal shape also ensures optimum weight distribution when the bag is used as a backpack and sling bag. In this case, the major weight of the backpack is not distributed away from waist so that its moment does not affect the spine.
- Highly rugged water repellant , water proof ballistic Nylon material.
- Military Grade ruggedness : We also manufacture equipment for the Military. The materials and workmanship for Triton are also Military grade, which follows the standards used by the Military for its equipment.
- Abrasion resistant pyramid sheet on bottom and back side of the bag for resistance against wear and tear from outdoor excursions.
- Super-smooth zippers.
- Military grade nylon webbings and fittings.
- Embedded unbreakable fiber sheet, rubber sheet and quality foam padding sewn together for ruggedness and protection.
- Bar-tacked and Double stitched for extra toughness.
Nylon strap and buckles are provided on both side bags for secure attachment to bike from back and footrest rail. Detailed User Book containing explanation with pictures and diagrams is provided along with the product.
Compatibility : Triton is compatible with all models of Royal Enfield and all other bikes in which the distance between the top surface of back seat and the topmost end of silencer is greater than or equal to 16 inches. This is necessary so that the bag does not get burnt by the heat produced by the silencer. Please make sure your bike qualifies this criteria .
For bikes which do not meet the above criteria please purchase Triton X2 which is a smaller, 50Lt version with same features.
This mechanism also allows the saddle bag to have a close fit on your bike/motorcycle even when your seat is of a non-standard size.
- Capsule rain covers :